• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheres the make board option on my carpentey tool now?

M

Millie

I give up!! I need to cut some wood and its not under other any more. I cant find it any where..

S

Scarab

I just noticed the same thing. it was there earlier in the day. this is really frustrating

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use your axe on the logs. No longer have to carry carpentry tools in your LJ's backpack!

M

Millie

Thank you . I would of never fig that out myself. And my Lumber jacker can now take carpentrey off.

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does the carpenter make boards? If it is not on a carp tool?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I love this changes, with the axe, you do not have set the color first to make boards, it was annoying before, that you had to changes color several times to make boards of all colors in the backpack.
Now I can axe them, without setting the color, that's much better. Thanks

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this changes, with the axe, you do not have set the color first to make boards, it was annoying before, that you had to changes color several times to make boards of all colors in the backpack.
Now I can axe them, without setting the color, that's much better. Thanks

Aye that saves alot of time when you are out gathering all kind of colored wood. :)

K

Krazanth

This was a very positive change. Took me awhile before I tried the axe, I think I went through all the carpentry options two or three times.