• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where's Silly Seadog - It be Int'arr'natinal Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arrr!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arrrr, it be here again!

ohhhhhh...... and this is my pirate name!!

Your pirate name is:
Iron Bess Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

find your own pirate name!

K

Katlene

The 19th is just about over for me :(
gets in a yar yee smelly land lubbers before midnight

LULZ

Mad Ethel Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

C

Connor_Graham

I came up with Iron Jack Flint.

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

D

Duke X. Winter

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

C

Capricious

-Grins-

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe...Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

I

Infiniti

My pirate name is:

Red Charity Cash

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Mad Ethel Cash.

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arr! me cats shall eat yer parrots bitty'bones!

My pirate name is:
Mad William Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more
than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the
traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and
planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Edit: Stickied just for today! We got pirates in UO too, arrr!!!
*Orvago plunders the subject line*

K

Kyrie_Elaison

My pirate name is: Bloody Anne Kidd

Arrrrrrrrrrrr.....................:sword:

R

RD Gumbie

Iron John Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I'm so pissed that I missed it today, last year they said it on the radio so we did it at work. Well always next year.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrr, it says I be Dread Pirate Flint! After a bit o' rum, me done tried one o' the other ones and it labelled me Cannibal Drake Ironman! Rum FTW!!

S

Sunrise

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

W

Wynne

Your pirate name is:
Captain Anne Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

My pirate name is:

Black Davy Roberts

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

I like it!...oh ya ARRRRRRRRRR! *swats at seagull tryin to land on shoulder*

X

XaeviusMenate

Arr, I be findin' somethin' int'restin':

"You Are:
Black Cloud

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf. "

Arharhar. :pint:

J

Jhym

ARRRRR!!!

:eek: :sword: :smooch: :bdh:

Your pirate name is:
Captain Sam Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Marion the cabin boy!?! What the hell!

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Marion the cabin boy!?! What the hell!
ROFL'ing! C'mon Kelmo, it's a dirty job... but someone has to do it! :D

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now this is a cool pirate name,mixes the old with modern day heroes.

Dirty Harry Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!