• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where's Sarsmi?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed lately she had not posted much on the real Stratics forums and it's somewhat disheartening that she has not posted on the temporary forums.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi indicated a while back that her interest in UO had waned. She has been playing Vanguard lately and doing other things with her free time...she would still lurk on the old boards, and post answers though when someone had a difficult deco question. Probably she just hasn't bothered to look at the temp forums. I know I hadn't planned to myself initially.

-Skylark

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the good news is that there is a user named Sarsmi registered here now, and that person has been posting...assuming it isn't a FAKE Sarsmi, it is just a matter of time I am sure before she sticks her head in here. ;)

-Skylark

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the good news is that there is a user named Sarsmi registered here now, and that person has been posting...assuming it isn't a FAKE Sarsmi, it is just a matter of time I am sure before she sticks her head in here. ;)

-Skylark
Pretty sure its the original Sarsmi...check the names post history...nothing but Vanguard posts.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya, I'm here! I haven't quit UO but I have to play Vanguard as long as both me and my husband are into it, very rare for us to like the same MMO at the same time. ;)

I am mostly lurking on the boards now, but I will still be here for deco emergencies! I can't promise to help but I can bring a shoulder to cry on for when game contraints won't allow for the awesome vision that players can have! I know well how that goes. :p