• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where's my Cus mana going ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry no pics, but he only has Disco, Bleed and Healing, I"m going to assume the bleed special is using the mana ? Also, this is i guess a Legacy cu, Chivalry wasn't offered from the get go, was that normal as well ?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cu uses mana for every bleed... every heal... basically everything. Heck, I think they use mana every time one of the paws move ugh. Imo a Cu needs almost as much mana and MR as a true spellcasting critter (like a Skree) would need.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had non legacy CUs and other pet I could not put Chiv on, I think it was in my case the Dread title. @Donavon any insight?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Cus are fast mana dumping, slow regenerating, total mana hogs. Like Kylie said everything they do sucks mana. I put 1500 mana on one and it was no better than the one I had 500 mana on outside of the opening mana dump.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have had non legacy CUs and other pet I could not put Chiv on, I think it was in my case the Dread title. @Donavon any insight?
I have an ancient Cu that I was able to put Chiv on. It was tamed the first or second day Cu's hit... so ya may be onto something with the Dread title imo.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning ,my friend.. it might be the karma bug.. They put a karma lock on pets.. so ones with bad karma would not be able to learn chiv and ones with good karma would not be able to learn necro... I have heard of cases on test were the game would sometimes read the karma of the player instead of the pet while training such skills... they fixed it by hitting the barlons for awhile if trying to train Chiv and killing freys in spirit while trying to train nerco... Hope this helps.. =^-^=

Last edited: