• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to Use 218 Points on Chivalry/AI/CB Cu Sidhe

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 218 Points remaining and not sure where to use them. I have a 120 Chivalry scroll I could use if that would be a benefit. I don't think I can afford any of the other 120 scrolls because my Anger Management Therapist won't allow me to use Vendor Search to price them.;)

CV-AI-CB (2).jpg CV-AI-CB1 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB2 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB3 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB4 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB5 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB6 (2).jpg CV-AI-CB7 (2).jpg

mihali

Sage
To start, I would do 120 Chiv, for certain. Then would leave the remainder points for later. Who knows, maybe later sometime you may come across other PS, like healing 120 or 115, or tactics? Also you may wish to consider stamina regen maybe 3 to 5 points, if you still have some points left.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
5 stamina regen. It will hit so slow that none the the other skills matter, if it gets hit hard.

120 for any magic except magery. 110 is good for that 1.

Once you learn to keep your pet alive you do not need more than 600 HP on any pet.

mihali

Sage
So to summarize : 120 Chiv PS, and with the remainder points, give the pet at least some stam regen, frankly this pet looks like nicely made on page 1 - awesome. I would just put 5-7 stam regen at least. Hit points and rest are ok.
Oh..and even more important, make sure damage modifier is maxed 24-33 or your effort is wasted. In the last stage of advancements, I would bump damage modifier to max before doing anything else. GL friend. Upgrading is tense for me also, being new to the system. I like the idea of using Test center to check out ideas also, and will start that I think.