• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to sell/advertise pets to sell cross-shard?

Kaelix

Visitor
I have a couple of pre-patch white wyrms I would like to "advertise" and sell, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have a 756 str 80 cold pure (unicorn =P) and a 726 str 88 cold non-pure both pre-patch and both untouched/trained.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Post here or UHALL with pictures of all lore pages and please include the shard it is on because not all posters play the one and only Atl shard.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Might help to establish which Generation they are as well.

There are currently 4 Generations of WWs.
Gen 1: "Ancients". These refuse to eat gold, roar when commanded (https://uo.stratics.com/hunters/sounds/dragon1.mpg), and have an extremely aggressive AI. Only six "Ancients" are confirmed to still exist in game so far.
Gen 2: "Legacies". These refuse to eat gold, yet grunt when commanded.
Gen 3: "Pre-Patch". These eat gold, grunt when commanded, and could spawn with up to 760 STR at 3 slots (like the previous generations).
Gen 4: "Revamp". These eat gold, grunt when commanded, but spawn with half the minimum STR (360, which is a 3 slot), and are 4 slots when spawning with higher STR.

Kaelix

Visitor
Okay, so I don't know a lot about the new taming system yet, I only came back to UO a couple of months ago but I do know that these Wyrms (all 3 on Catskills Shard) Ketarii and Kozora are both untouched Pre-Patch (Generation 3 - eat gold, grunt) The first one Ketarii I know is damn near perfect with 756 str only 4 short of max and 80 cold resist. The second Kozora is still a very nice Pre-Patch with 726 str and 88 cold. But the last one Wonky, I'm not gonna lie I bought it off a Magincia vendor for very cheap because someone started to train it and it looks like they didn't know what they were doing (at least that is what I am told) When I found and bought this Wyrm it is what prompted me to check the stables on some of my old deactivated accounts which is where I found the other two. So I would like to sell both of the untrained Wyrms but I am also looking for some advice on whether or not Wonky is salvageable and perhaps what it might be worth. Thank you in advance! And if you're interested in purchasing you can reach me on discord Tekarii#4263 I would like to say that I have spoken with several of the high end players/tamers on my shard and they have given me an idea of what the first two would be worth so please don't try to "steal" them from me.

*edit* I also have 3 more Pure PP (Gen3) White Wyrms on Great Lakes if anyone is interested. All 3 of them pretty average, I think 740 str was the highest. I am also wondering if the old style Pure Mares have any value/worth?

Ketarii PP Pure WW.jpg

Kozora PP WW.jpg

Wonky PP Pure WW.jpg

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, i have a 760 STR/80 Cold Pure Gen 3 WW, that i unfortunately didn't give Chiv to (built him before we knew just how effective Chiv is on pets). Strongest Magery+AI WW around, lol.