• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] Where to loot large amounts of Mage Regs?

Fire Warrior

Adventurer
I have returned to the game recently. Clearly with Lower Reg suits etc, Regs are not a problem for normal use. However when it comes to doing Inscription BODS or making potions (Alchemy) etc, it would be nice to know where to find decent amounts of Magery Regs to loot. I already found a pretty good place for Necro Regs (Tomb of Kings).

Thanks in advance for helping a returning player who is a bit new to Stygian Abyss and beyond.

Jolt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To be honest, the easiest way to do it is to mark a rune to all the mage shops and then just go around and buy them all out of regs. When they restock (around 30 minutes), they'll have double the amount of stock. After 6 restocks they'll be stocking 999 each, so if you're visiting 10 mage stocks each restock you'll be getting 10k of each reg per cycle.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can also get a lot of necro regs in the lich lord guardian room in Doom, in case you want a change of scenery :)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have returned to the game recently. Clearly with Lower Reg suits etc, Regs are not a problem for normal use. However when it comes to doing Inscription BODS or making potions (Alchemy) etc, it would be nice to know where to find decent amounts of Magery Regs to loot. I already found a pretty good place for Necro Regs (Tomb of Kings).

Thanks in advance for helping a returning player who is a bit new to Stygian Abyss and beyond.
Best place to loot lots of regs is IDOCs...