• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to get Sims Online?

K

Klund

I have been using the trial but I don't see a subscription option and none of the stores I have called have it, gamestop and ebgames say its been discontinued. So how do I actually get Sims Online to play in EA Land when its up?

G

try going to thesimsonline.com

in the upper right hand corner there should be a login option., do that
then the homepage will reload and a my account will show up in the top right hand corner, click that and go to the subscription tap and see if you cant subscribe to tso and just enter in a credit card number

hope that works?

I

imported_Shirl1211

A good place to try is Amazon.com. I usually can find old music, games and things that have been discontinued. I have been very happy with ordering from them. Shipping and delivery aren't outrageous either. We have always gotten our order delivery very quick as well. Good Luck !!

G

There is no need to buy the game, just change your account to full subscribership, on your account page.

If you need help, you can also call Customer Service, at the numbers found in the sticky at the top of City Hall.
<blockquote><hr>

EA also offers a Customer Service helpline. The phone numbers for EA Customer and Technical Support are as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the United States and Canada: dial 1-866-543-5435

Outside the United States and Canada: dial 650-628-4306

[/ QUOTE ]

K

Klund

I tried this and when I get to the subscription page there are 2 options:

EA Land with a Register to Subscribe Now link, when I use this it wants a reg code that I do not have

then theres

The Sims Online with a Change Billing Method where I could enter a credit card

If I get a subscription to The Sims Online will that automatically subscribe me to EA Land or do I have to have this reg code?

G

I actually just went through this last weekend!

I bought a game-time code from EA, and that has made me a "premium" aka "paid" member of TSO. You actually get the game when you download the free trial, so no need for additional software (Thanks to Parizad for answering that for me the other day!
)

When I first logged back in after having my 90-days credited, I could log in to TSO and create sims in the different villages, and yesterday prowled around EA Land. Before that, my only option was to log into TC3.

Here is the link for game codes-
http://www.tsogamecodes.com/store/index.asp

Once you've purchased it, you'll get an email on how to apply it to your account on the internet. The only problem I had was loading my game time code- I posted about that in another thread. It might be easier to do the monthly subscription thing.

Good luck- hope that helps!