• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to get res'd in the Abyss dungeon?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've only just started to explore the Abyss dungeon. I did the quest for the 3 keys, farmed the shadow guy a few times for a couple shrouds of the condemned and eventually wandered into other areas. Killed some goblins and stuff like that. Then I find some spiral stairs leading down into a volcanic area... I start killing lava snakes, these little scorpion things and larger snakes. After a while it becomes apparent that this is some sort of mini champ spawn. I get to the point where fire demons spawn and get my butt handed to me while getting swarmed with half a dozen nasties. No biggie.. they really didn't seem that tough, but they took me by surprise. I wandered around as a ghost looking for somewhere to get res'd and couldn't find anything so I help/stucked out to Brit, res'd and hoofed it back in with just barely enough time to loot my bones. :D

Anywho. Fun times (no, really.. I was having good fun exploring and hunting. All of this is new to me.) But I've no clue where to go to get res'd and I can't seem to find a good map.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

G

gramarye

As I recall, you need to plant a seed from the silver sapling. That way when you die you get placed at the location of the seed with all your stuff. Used to work that way, anyway, haven't played for a while.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The silver sapling tree itself resurect you too if you walk near it.

At the entrance of Underworld is a tombstone (near the guards) That will also ressurect you.

And the seeds from the silver sapling tree are always handy to pick your own safe spot to get ressurected.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotcha. Thanks! Sounds like I need to find some seeds and/or also figure out the quickest path from wherever I die to the front of the dungeon of this silver sapling thing. Thanks again!

L

lorail

There are 2 houses in the doungon player run depending on what shard your on they might have a annk. How ever if not find the silver sapling grab a seed. To make it work find a spot near wher you might want to rez (good idea to make it a no spawn area ) plant the seed , when you die in the doungon you will auto teleport to that location for auto rez. Also this seed as far as i can tell will stay there till you die in the doungon. Seed needs to be replaced after each use

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fountain (for gold coins) by Navrey will also rez you