• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where to fish in terathian keep?

V

vvvaaannn

Admitidly I didn't last very long trying to scout out Terathian keep to find an acceptable fishing spot, , ,, but where does one fish there? Seems every place I tried was "
not seen" before I got overwhelmed and my screen went gray :) Helps?? Thanks in advance.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Go into the basement area, where the Ophidians spawn. Once you fight (or sneak) your way through the ophidians, there's a big area with (rope?) bridges connecting the left and right sides, with an island in the middle. That's your best bet, plus it's relatively low spawn, provided you didn't drag anything there along the way.

V

vvvaaannn

ah thanks,, knew that you needed to fish off a bridge and was trying the one upstairs and couldnt get a spot to fish from

B

Beastmaster

Go into the basement area, where the Ophidians spawn. Once you fight (or sneak) your way through the ophidians, there's a big area with (rope?) bridges connecting the left and right sides, with an island in the middle. That's your best bet, plus it's relatively low spawn, provided you didn't drag anything there along the way.

But rest assured wherever you go the spawn will respawn around you within about 5 minutes. The spawn in the Ophidian area is how spawn should be throughout Sosaria. Every 5 minutes or so a group will despawn and respawn elsewhere. There is one bad effect from this however. If you are killed by spawn and don't get back and kill them before they despawn, anything they took from you is lost forever.

B

Beastmaster

ah thanks,, knew that you needed to fish off a bridge and was trying the one upstairs and couldnt get a spot to fish from
The Terathian bridge below is the safest spot to fish from. However I fished it a lot and never caught a rare.