• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to find Bokutos ?

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I believe they spawn as loot in Tokono ......

So what is the highest quality loot critter to hunt; I have been killing Balrons ...

Is there something that may drop items of higher quality in Tokono ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a Boss that drops a ton of stuff (travesty). The Succubus would be a high normal spawn.

Wear your luck suit.

Reactions: Pix

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Level 6&7 T-maps are not bad. I seem to be getting a lot more cursed items lately; but I have also been messing with luck vs performance on my suit as well.

Adrahil

Adventurer
I have gotten a few lesser artifact ones off Tsuki Wolves believe it or not. I take my bard and provo a bunch at a time and my luck suit really is not that stellar.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Succubus would be a high normal spawn.
The Succubii (and Balrons and Daemons) in the FDD don't drop SE loot sadly, as also several people in a 2009 thread confirmed.
High end SE Items?
We STILL have to try ourselves some of the options, been hovering near the top of our TTD list for years without ever getting to it... Our few attempts at Yamandons were underwhelming, but we only got to kill a few then so really not a representative test. We do wonder, wouldn't Serado have good SE loot? Anyone tried on a regular basis?