• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to find an "Atlas" for Hiking

Jazzer

Adventurer
Hello everyone. I have about traveling by hiking but I don't know where to get an "Atlas". Can someone tell me where to get one? Thank you for your time.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A scribe be needs to make it. You could buy from vendor search too.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure if you're talking OSI or UO:O, but on OSI atlases are made by player scribes or found on vendor search. On UO:O you start with one in your pack and can buy replacements from scribes, tavern keepers, and mapmakers I think.

Jazzer

Adventurer
I am a newbie so sorry for being so naive, but I am on UO Classic. When I started I didn't get an atlas, I got a book.
On a side note, what is the OSI and UO:O?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am a newbie so sorry for being so naive, but I am on UO Classic. When I started I didn't get an atlas, I got a book.
On a side note, what is the OSI and UO:O?
Yeah, you're reading about a popular free shard. We don't have that here. Sorry.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Professions forum here is good.

Also good. A bit dated, but still surprisingly accurate.

Also very good. Unfortunately they have forums there too.

I am looking on "Outlands for templates and the way skills work, is this not correct for this game?
If you want to talk about what you found there, goofy forum rules prevent me from talking about that here... in this section of the forum. We can talk about that here:

It's weird and confusing, I know.