• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to farm for Eodon Recipe's?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kill monsters and creatures in overland Eodon.
The spawn area works.
I've heard someone say that he "farmed" the vicious macaws. These are the ones that appear when you grab gold foil off the pyramid.
I like to go to the fire creatures area which is on the way to Shadowguard.

Yes, the drop rate is very low.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I get mine when I do the Eodon quests...
the last few recipes I've gotten there, were from the volcano elementals

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get mine when I do the Eodon quests...
the last few recipes I've gotten there, were from the volcano elementals
@Cinderella

What Eodon Quests are you talking about ?

I am asking, because, that I know of, the one given by Yar the Barrab Tinker only gives (Myrmidex Alliance 5, the 5th of a tiered Quest line meaning that one has to do the other 4 before being able to get this one...), as a Reward (after completing the Quest by killing Zipactriotl...), either a Moonstone Crystal, OR a Recipe for a Kotl Power Core, OR a Reward Title Token OR a Recipe for a New Potion.

NO Recipes for the Eodon craftables are given, that I know of....

Are there "other" Eodon Quests which give Recipes for the Eodon craftables ?

If so, which ones ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The ones for things like killing the Great Ape, T-Rex, protecting the turtle hatchlings, releasing the tiger cubs.... etc... I generally get them from doing the Turtle champ... off the spawn there.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones for things like killing the Great Ape, T-Rex, protecting the turtle hatchlings, releasing the tiger cubs.... etc... I generally get them from doing the Turtle champ... off the spawn there.
@MalagAste

Do you remember who gives these Quests which you mention ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@MalagAste

Do you remember who gives these Quests which you mention ?
The link is right above your post.... You can search the individual quest names and find those links or go to the next pages in the wiki.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I get them all the time off Turtle Champ Spawn
That's where I generally get them... but the quests are fun... you get the interesting items to turn in for tiger rugs and such... which are interesting... only sucks if you get that hideous turtle fountain that just looks terrible and out of perspective. But the rest of the items are neat.

I actually enjoy doing the volcano one... I like the flaming poo.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@MalagAste , @Drakelord , @Pawain

Well, the Link A Valley of One Quest Chain – Ultima Online , to my understanding, have some Quests but of these, none gives any of the Eodon Recipes....

The Great Hunt --> As a sign of their trust the Sakkhra High Chieftess will reward you with the Mosaic of Heluzz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

Empty Nest --> As a sign of their trust the Urali High Chief will reward you with the Totem of Fabozz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Great Volcano --> As a sign of their trust the Jukari High Chief will reward you with the Fires of Kukuzz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Pride of the Ambush --> As a sign of their trust the Kurak High Chief will reward you with the Skull of Motazz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Great Ape --> As a sign of their trust the Barako High Chief will reward you with the Skull of Aphazz – mark this and the other four items as quest items, it is time to return to Sir Geoffrey.

And at the end, "You receive a bag with a unique treasure, one of six special items randomly selected from:"

• Lava Rock Display
  • Tiger Rug – House addon, available in orange (common), black (uncommon) and white (rare)
  • Banana Hoard – house addon, can be placed as small, medium, or large
  • Dragon Turtle Fountain – house addon
  • Reward Title Deed: Dinosaur Hunter
  • Pet tiger cub statuette, upon use grants the user a pet tiger cub
I see nowhere mentioned that a Recipe is possible as a Reward for these Quests....

What are then these Quests which @Cinderella was mentioning that give Eodon RECIPES ?

And what Recipes ? Included the ones for the Eodon Tailoring CRAFTABLES ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well, the Link A Valley of One Quest Chain – Ultima Online , to my understanding, have some Quests but of these, none gives any of the Eodon Recipes....

The Great Hunt --> As a sign of their trust the Sakkhra High Chieftess will reward you with the Mosaic of Heluzz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

Empty Nest --> As a sign of their trust the Urali High Chief will reward you with the Totem of Fabozz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Great Volcano --> As a sign of their trust the Jukari High Chief will reward you with the Fires of Kukuzz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Pride of the Ambush --> As a sign of their trust the Kurak High Chief will reward you with the Skull of Motazz – mark this as a quest item when you return to Sir Geoffrey.

The Great Ape --> As a sign of their trust the Barako High Chief will reward you with the Skull of Aphazz – mark this and the other four items as quest items, it is time to return to Sir Geoffrey.

And at the end, "You receive a bag with a unique treasure, one of six special items randomly selected from:"

• Lava Rock Display
    • Tiger Rug – House addon, available in orange (common), black (uncommon) and white (rare)
I see nowhere mentioned that a Recipe is possible as a Reward for these Quests....

What are then these Quests which @Cinderella was mentioning that give Eodon RECIPES ?

Eodon clothing recipes are pack drops from killing anything. You kill a bunch of stuff and you may get a drop just like the dungeon drops like the anniversary statue or Lolos lute. There are no guaranteed recipe drops.

When I was trying to find T maps in Eodon I got 2 recipe drops per 1 T map. So quit contradicting answers to your question and go kill **** if you want the recipes. They gave you ideas use them or dont ask.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have recipes drop in my pack from killing the spawn at the Dragon Turtle, I also have them drop in my pack from the quest above when killing stuff, go fight

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

• Lava Rock Display

NO they don't give them but killing things in Eodon does... and you may as well do the quests while you are killing stuff... ANYTHING you kill in Eodon can drop a recipe... so we were asked where we've gotten them.... THAT'S where. YOU GET THEM FROM KILLING MOBS IN EODON... ANY MOBS.

I generally got all mine from doing the quests and the champ spawn... THERE IS NOTHING IN EODON THAT GUARANTEES A RECIPE DROP ........ How hard is that to comprehend?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eodon clothing recipes are pack drops from killing anything. You kill a bunch of stuff and you may get a drop just like the dungeon drops like the anniversary statue or Lolos lute. There are no guaranteed recipe drops.

When I was trying to find T maps in Eodon I got 2 recipe drops per 1 T map. So quit contradicting answers to your question and go kill **** if you want the recipes. They gave you ideas use them or dont ask.
I was trying to understand what @Cinderella was talking about in the Post where it was mentioned that Eodon Quests gave Recipes....

Where to farm for Eodon Recipe's?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have recipes drop in my pack from killing the spawn at the Dragon Turtle, I also have them drop in my pack from the quest above when killing stuff, go fight
So, the Recipes are NOT a Reward from completing a Quest but ONLY, "incidentally" and occasionally, from killing creatures which are a requirement for that Quest ?

Is that so ?

That is, there is NO CONNECTION between an Eodon Quest and getting an Eodon Recipe..... what actually gives a chance to get a an Eodon Recipe is merely killing whatever..... ??

@Cinderella , that I could understand, in the Post Where to farm for Eodon Recipe's? indicated that Eodon Quests gave Eodon Recipes... "I get mine when I do the Eodon quests..."

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So, the Recipes are NOT a Reward from completing a Quest but ONLY, "incidentally" and occasionally, from killing creatures which are a requirement for that Quest ?

Is that so ?

That is, there is NO CONNECTION between an Eodon Quest and getting an Eodon Recipe..... what actually gives a chance to get a an Eodon Recipe is merely killing whatever..... ??
you are right give that man a kewpie doll!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella , that I could understand, in the Post Where to farm for Eodon Recipe's? indicated that Eodon Quests gave Eodon Recipes... "I get mine when I do the Eodon quests..."
Yes she said she got them while killing creatures doing quests. Like others have said Kill 2 birds with one stone. Do the Turtle Spawn or kill stuff while doing quests and you get recipes and scrolls. Those Volcano Elementals are in the way when you do the Mining Quest for Unity.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
sorry for the confusion...
I love doing the quests in Eodon.
The quest items also make good deco...
I personally love the one from the volcano...
so I've done it quite often.

While doing it, I kill the elementals and loot the large gem, luminescent fungi, or parasitic plant that is on each one.
I usually stay there about an hour or two.
And I usually always get a pack drop.
I think I've only ever gotten 1 armor drop from there
Its usually always a recipe drop.

==================

there are other places you can get pack drops there...
i got lot of pack drops from the turtle spawn, usually while waiting for it to respawn.

And also at the temple where the vicious macaws spawn.
When you lift up the foil, one of the birds will grab the foil.
In order for you to get the foil back, you must defeat them.
the foil is used to make chocolate nutcrackers.
the recipes are from the 2015 holiday token
I usually only get armor drops there, but everyones RNG is different...

so go out and explore...
FIGHT fight FIGHT

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always had the most luck getting the recipe drops from those Macaws that spawn from the gold foil, around the Zipactoirtol entrance.

I run around spawning about ~20 or so Macaws and whirlwind with a sampire + bird slayer tali & enemy of one. I did this to see what level t-maps those birds dropped (~70-80 kills) and I had gotten 2 recipe drops. I'm sure the drop-rate varies quite a bit, but considering you can control the spawn and those foil things respawn very quickly I doubt anywhere else would be as efficient as the birds.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, there *IS* one Eodon quest that can drop recipes. The Zealotry of Zipactriotl quest can drop the Kotyl power coil recipe or one of the 7 new potion recipes...