• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where the hell is my whip?

Fat Tony

Visitor
I was lost in thought. I had been drinking on the Tokuno Island of Isamu the night before and inadvertently misplaced my whip. I had met this fan dancer and things kind of got out of control and well tis a long story. I was retracing my steps when this clod ran over my toe with his silly giant chicken. Nikruhs was his name which sounded very much like an orc name. It was fitting because he seemed as ugly and dense as an orc as well.

I refused to take this lying down, mainly because I was still standing so I crept after him. I stalked him like a thief squad after Magikal. He finally slowed down as his stupid chicken got entangled with some of the local critters. While he was trying to cure his poor, stupid bird, I took the opportunity to peruse through his bags. There wasn’t much of value as he was a poor orcish looking kid, but I did spy a pair of gloves. It was at that time that I realized that not only was my whip misplaced, but so was my gloves. How am I supposed to tie up those lovely fan dancers without a pair of gloves to protect myself from any diseases they may be carrying?

It was at that point that I noticed things had grown silent. It was now or never so YOINK! I relieved him of the gloves. He seemed to have no use for them, and I did so they would look better on myself and be put to good use! Now, if I could only find my whip….

Nikruhs 3-30-2020.jpg