• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where the good info is hidden

E

Eslake

Okay, I finally dragged myself away from The Realm long enough to re-subscribe to UO.

Now I find that most of what I knew is only Partially accurate, and some things I just plain don't know anything about.

Would you good people be so kind as to provide links to the Pincale information sources on the various aspects of the game? :)

Gardening, Bulk Orders, The Skills of course, and so forth.

I think she's going to leave me. :sad3:

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I finally dragged myself away from The Realm long enough to re-subscribe to UO.

Now I find that most of what I knew is only Partially accurate, and some things I just plain don't know anything about.

Would you good people be so kind as to provide links to the Pincale information sources on the various aspects of the game? :)

Gardening, Bulk Orders, The Skills of course, and so forth.

I think she's going to leave me. :sad3:

if you are talking about your significant other leaving you you may wish to reconsider getting back into UO. Some women, especially mad women tend to dislike UO, even more so when they do not play. So...woman one hand...game in the other...

its up to you to decide the rest....

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stractics has its own bod calculator which is much better than tower of roses in my opinion.

uo.stratics.com/content/basics/bod_tailoring_calc.php
At a glance I see it requires pushing at least 5 buttons to figure out one bod. With Tower of Roses I can set the size to 75%...narrow the UO screen...put tower of roses next to it...and then only have to scroll up or down to find the BOD reward value. So whats better about it? I get the impression this guy likes streamlined and easy...which in UO terms is less buttons. :)

E

Eslake

if you are talking about your significant other leaving you you may wish to reconsider getting back into UO.
I was, she did, and I am. She used to play it with me actually.

Magnus said:
The Realm Online?
Yeah, I started playing that again recently. A lot has changed in it, but it is still fun to scoot around in.. specially when I just want to kind of sit back and chat and throw a dagger at Ogres or something.

Thank you all for the great links. :) Now I won't be running so blind. (just wish I had been able to place larger than 15x15)