• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where`s Nono`s bow?????

• Thread starter mucous_membrains
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mucous_membrains

apparently, Nono lost her bow at last nights Harrower and even though she died countless times, accusations are flying. If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Nono`s lost bow, please let us know. Shadow Wyrm (XV) is very upset over the whole ordeal.

J

Jobe FTW

I am going with Mr.Green, in the library with the candle stick?

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

I am going with Mr.Green, in the library with the candle stick?

[/ QUOTE ] No No its Miss scarlett in the library with the rope.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Noone in BC got NONO's bow. Unlike several XV members were claiming. If BC got his bow its an individuals choice to return it or not.

I saw nono die many times last night and I doubt he went and clicked his body everytime or was able to get back to it. So the most likely scenario is it just flat out decayed or someone in his uod/xv truce got it.

BC has never been quiet when we loot other peoples stuff so you know we didnt get it if I say we didnt. If we did id pay for it from the BC member if they wanted to give it back just to keep it, because lets face it looting is an aspect of the game....

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

FYI: Nono is a dude.... just so you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs hysterically* I was thinking the same thing. haha

M

mr crabs

<blockquote><hr>

BC has never been quiet when we loot other peoples stuff so you know we didnt get it if I say we didnt. If we did id pay for it from the BC member if they wanted to give it back just to keep it, because lets face it looting is an aspect of the game....

[/ QUOTE ]

if some one in bc got it there would be too possable things that happened to the said bow
1. would be returned if bc member looted it and wanted to
2.(my personal faverite) chop the **m thing into wood and return it so mabey he could make a better one.

B

BeerManVI

Possibley the harrower blew it up, if he ever got close to the harrower.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Noone in UOD or XV sniffed the harrower except as ghost or attempts at self resing behind us. Which failed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Possibley the harrower blew it up, if he ever got close to the harrower.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beerman uses intelligence? WTF is this!?!?!? Guys, if he's the most logical out of the whole bunch, you're all doomed. :x

F

Fred444

<blockquote><hr>

apparently, Nono lost her bow at last nights Harrower and even though she died countless times, accusations are flying. If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Nono`s lost bow, please let us know. Shadow Wyrm (XV) is very upset over the whole ordeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it with Bruce's Helm of Insight and his leggings? LOL