• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where on Seige are the ostards and rideable llamas

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I searched through the Lost Lands on Seige and did not find the forest ostards nor the desert ostards nor the frenzied ostards nor the rideable llamas in any of the places they use to be. Have they been moved?

As a matter of fact, I saw next to nothing except undead and the bullfrog tentacle type spawn.

Where did everything go? Thank you for any help you can give.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may also wish to post your question on the Siege forum. I do not have a tamer on any shard, but I know with the champ spawns and only ONE lost lands on Siege ie no trammel lost lands, the champ spawns do kinda seem to re locate everything on Siege, as opposed to TWO lost lands on other shards.

When I first went on Siege just walking around I remember seeing frenzied ostards up there near the lost lands where I was near the Marble Isle lost lands entry...to that island, that is in the mainlands.

But yeh post it on Siege cuz their tamers will be able to help direct you to where all those critters may be hanging out ...around thru the areas kinda messed up with Champ Spawns maybe relocating the normal hang outs of those creatures.

I remember llamas rideable and non rideables seem to be on Moonglow too, but yeh most we see are non rideables.

Anyhow post it again on Siege forum ..lots of tamers there probably tell ya where to find assorted ostards etc. and help ye out. :) I am SOOO not the tamer so I personally can not help..but I am pretty sure those whom have tamers on Siege can...just repost it over there cuz unlike other shards we only have ONE lost lands with Champ Spawns ON them..kinda rearranges things.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rideable llamas can be found in the Tokuno lands too, but for frenzied ostards there's only one spot, by the river not far from the Minoc Entrance.

Here