• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where may I find lots of bulls?

L

login

I've just returned to the game after 6 years and I can't seem to remember anything! I did a search on the forums for "bulls" but can't seem to find any.. So I was hoping someone might help a newbie by directing me to the nearest bull farm or something please.

Appreciate it.. I'm sooo lost!

A

anvira

You can find lots of bulls in the delucia mage area, just to the nw of town by the healer. Also, around the corner just outside town

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no no no. delucia has a max spawn of 4 bulls at any 1 time. Go out trinsic main gate and hang right follow wall. you will come to a area with a bunch of cows and bulls. Respawn is pretty fast.

T

tammi

Take the top teleporter in Jhelom. There are bulls in a pen with others... Depending on how fast you tame no longer wait then 30-45 seconds every 10-15mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I also think you can find a lot of bull in UHall!

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum has more than it's share of Bull as well!

5% Luck

Jehelom take the teloporter in the center of town to the "farm" theres one like 3-4 bulls there but the spawn is nice enough that if you tame/kill youll always have one to tame through 116 taming i think!

V

vorius

Been trying to switch from great harts to bulls with a +10 taming bracelet. But can't find a bull spawning area anywhere close to satisfying.

I went to the area NW of Delucia, just beyond a gate and by some big hill. I found 3 or 4 bulls there which I promptly tamed and dispatched. Then I waited.... and waited... then got fed up and tried next spot.

I went to the barrier island east of Trinsic, there were also about 4 bulls here which I promptly tamed and dispatched... then again waited and waited. I then switched back to great harts because there were literally like 12-16 of them roaming this island.

So both of those spots are SLOW spawn. They cant keep you taming back to back, youlll have down time which I want to avoid

Will try the Jhelom bull pen tomorrow.

V

vorius

Jhelom Bull pen gets my approval!

I've been using it for my past 5 skill gains and it's going great. I can do back to back taming attempts as the bulls will respawn very quickly. There are only very few times where I out tamed the spawn rate but it was just a brief downtime compared to trying to find new bulls at the Trinsic/Delucia spawn areas.