• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is Yonns on Siege?

G

Gwendar-SP

Someone said they were going to put him somewhere else on Siege but I sure can't find him.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran the length and bredth of Siege, but could not find him.
Then, some wise soul pointed out that I am, indeed, Blind Otto.
So, I asked my good and faithful scribe, who also happens to be by wife in the spirit realm, to run all over Siege, which, begrudgingly, she did.

She, too, found no sign of him.

So, I assume he is a resident of Trammel. But, despite tapping away on my vaguely rare Trammel moonstone, I still cannot reach him.

A small portion of help would be appreciated, great and wise ones!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yonns is still working on his RoT gains. *nods* He will be ready in a couple of months.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha. That one really did make me laugh.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hahaha. That one really did make me laugh.
I have my moments. *smiles* Has any you sent this in through feedback? I am at work and really don't have the time.

G

Gwendar-SP

I saw some mention that he would be placed in a more convient location on Siege. Looks like they forgot about us.

Loved the post Otto - good to see you back.

Is he on other shards?
He is on Great Lakes - right where he belongs.

A

archite666

Yeah atlantic too, Well they did say AFTER the publish goes live, maybe someone has to come into the office today and put him somewhere.

Oh! maybe they will sneak a rot change while they are at it, and taming nerf!

:stir:

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah atlantic too, Well they did say AFTER the publish goes live, maybe someone has to come into the office today and put him somewhere.

Oh! maybe they will sneak a rot change while they are at it, and taming nerf!

:stir:
we could only hope!