• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is #vendors per house size located?

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have looked in every different area under housing and vendors on Stratics to try to find out how many vendors each different house size allows and I can not find this information ANYWHERE. Does anyone know where it is or if it is on Stratics?

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors don't depend on house size, they depend on number of storage. An 18x18 with Mondain's Legacy + 20% storage upgrade (from recent offering) can hold 58 vendors. Originally an 18x18 could hold 42.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have asked this in guild chat it seems ;) So where is the formula and I don't have the 20% so I am looking for the base way to figure it off the storage then.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic