• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the July EM Event Schedule?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The third global event is already scheduled for most shards but I don't see anything for Chessy. The town criers have no news. I realize the EM's are leaving/shifting but that doesn't mean we should be left in the dark.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Given that we have no EMs now, I kind of wonder who'll be visiting to even hold the last 2 events in this global arc. :(

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
:(

Mesanna said at the Legends Dev Meet and Greet that Ches would get the events (someone specifically asked about it--I'm working on cleaning up the transcript for public posting), and I think that other shards that didn't have EMs at the time of global stories have had guest EMs from other shards.

I seriously doubt a new or guest EM will fold in the old characters though. Hawkwind has yet to appear on Chesapeake...

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
weeees screwed
herz mades mees take off depooty em from my titles

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Takako and myself will be taking care of you ;)

The Rondorin Emerald event for Chessy will run on Sunday the 26th at 7pm EDT / Midnight UTC. Gather at Castle Blackthorn to meet with Hawkwind. I've posted announcements on Facebook and the Towncriers.

I look forward to playing with Chessy! See you all next Sunday :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Watch out for the goblins. They like to pee on EM robes.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope Hawkwind will properly introduce himself in character and in an appropriate way given he is a complete stranger to all of us. Established EM characters have always lead our global events thus far.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EM Takako and myself will be taking care of you ;)

The Rondorin Emerald event for Chessy will run on Sunday the 26th at 7pm EDT / Midnight UTC. Gather at Castle Blackthorn to meet with Hawkwind. I've posted announcements on Facebook and the Towncriers.

I look forward to playing with Chessy! See you all next Sunday :)
YAY

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope Hawkwind will properly introduce himself in character and in an appropriate way given he is a complete stranger to all of us. Established EM characters have always lead our global events thus far.
I'll try to write in a short introduction for Hawkwind. Does Chesapeake know Dupre and/or Jaana?

I am just filling in until you get your own EM again though. So I'm afraid I can't invest a whole lot of time tailoring this event to Chesapeake.

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's been a change of plans and it looks like I won't get to play with you lot after all :sad3: The Rondorin Emerald event for Chessy will still run on Sunday 26th at 7pm ET but somebody else will do it. I think you will approve ;)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There's been a change of plans and it looks like I won't get to play with you lot after all :sad3: The Rondorin Emerald event for Chessy will still run on Sunday 26th at 7pm ET but somebody else will do it. I think you will approve ;)
BOOOOOO

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Who is doing it?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hopefully EM Takako will still be with us tonight. Though, for any who aren't familiar with him, let me suggest some extra preparations... For those who remember the toy soldiers, his was the one on Formosa with the death turrets in the Abyss maze. They're always good, but man they can be rough. :D

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, it isn't Mesanna or EM Takako.

I'm sorry for being so vague but the 'mystery EM' specifically asked to keep their identity a secret for now.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm hoping for Dross and/or Dram.

The Google is telling me that Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), so 7PM EDT is actually 11PM UTC. So it is 7PM EDT or midnight UTC? @EM Emile Layne

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
nooooooooooooo
No to what? Dudley? Aww, come on, Dudley's okay. Just check out his rad red mohawk!

I mean, we could even go further back and speculate as to Vladimere or Tailspin making a return. I never met either myself.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
*Crosses fingers for Dudley* :)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The mystery EM would not divulge his/her EM name. For now, I dub him/her: EM Dodgypants.:pie:

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The mystery EM would not divulge his/her EM name. For now, I dub him/her: EM Dodgypants.:pie:
and just where the heck was this EM during the event? seems like they disappeared after the initial roleplay dialogue. no help luring coil to the shore. no healers in the areas where fighting took place. we were all on our own. i applaud the folks i was fighting with b/c there was awesome team work.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
and just where the heck was this EM during the event? seems like they disappeared after the initial roleplay dialogue. no help luring coil to the shore. no healers in the areas where fighting took place. we were all on our own. i applaud the folks i was fighting with b/c there was awesome team work.
People were divided into two or three groups at first. I think the EM might have been with one of them (but I'm not sure). Once everyone was on the same page I did see healers and corpses pulled to shore, and the last couple Coils had EM gates directly to them.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It is also a new EM, it may be one of their first events or first story arc events. No one is perfect, at least we had an EM and an Event to go to. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
meees was dead most ob da time. em could not habed helped mees anyway

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To my understanding, Dodgeypants will be our new EM. He/she will not be disclosing his/her identity until a later time, probably a meet and greet.