• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the faction stablemaster?

H

hizack

Where can i find the faction stablemaster to buy a war horse? In the stables near the captured city?

Thanks in advance.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they can be placed anywhere in the controlled city.. so most peeps will place one with the stables, but alot of people will hide them. best bet is to find out who the CL is of your faction and hunt him down or his guildmates..

add- i guess ill point this out to just incase u didnt know.. if my faction SL controlls brit and then i the commanding lord will have to give someone the position of finance minister(this is the position that can place vendors etc). now lets say we lose control of the said town and minax takes it over, there CL has to go and make someone else there finance minister, but doing this doesnt remove our(SL) faction horse vendor(why i said some peeps hide them). The new finance minister will have to physically go find the SL horse vendor and fire him.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where can i find the faction stablemaster to buy a war horse? In the stables near the captured city?

Thanks in advance.

I think Arabella, Tina, and a few others had mentioned some things have not been functioning correctly lately and weren't able to place traps, vendors or horse breeders etc.

I'm sure they could tell you more than I could though.

H

hizack

Thank you everyone for the reply. I am on Atlantic in TB faction. Thanks again :)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o well to help u out on atlantic.. your not gonna get a war horse :( sorry. but HEAT/HOT watch the sigils 24/7 and the last time i know of anyone taking any towns from them was about a year ago when i was in E-F. so rather do with out, steal/guard the sigs or join minax

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Arabella, Tina, and a few others had mentioned some things have not been functioning correctly lately and weren't able to place traps, vendors or horse breeders etc.

I'm sure they could tell you more than I could though.
your kinda off his question :D

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I'm not. If you can't place a horsebreeder then it's likely he isn't going to find one.
..... look at his question. he didnt ask "why cant i place a horse vendor"..
and besides atlantic doesnt have this problem..:thumbup1:

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt know if it had the problem or not, but he asked where he could find it......again if you can't place one you probably wont find one.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
o well to help u out on atlantic.. your not gonna get a war horse :( sorry. but HEAT/HOT watch the sigils 24/7 and the last time i know of anyone taking any towns from them was about a year ago when i was in E-F. so rather do with out, steal/guard the sigs or join minax
thats not really 100% true.

i logged on one day here a couple months ago, went and stole the sigsl, came back later that day and moved them to town.

had all 8 of the towns.

H

hizack

Thank you for all your replies and help. Sorry about the confusion caused, perhaps I did not stated clearly that I am looking to buy a war horse but cannot find the stablemaster. From all the information you provided it is obvious to me now that I cannot on TB/Atlantic, because...

every town is in Minax control!

Yes maybe I'm out of luck this time, but the discussions on stealing the sigil is very interesting to me. Although it is very unlikely i can do this alone but still it gives me a hope or a goal to train a stealth thief for it ;)

Btw, last time i was in faction on Atl was like 3 years ago, back then CoM holds every town except Britain which was under TB.. Things changed rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the help!