• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is Sutek's Workshop?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.... So I hear that to make a craftable pet I need to visit some dude in an area called: Sutek's Workshop and completing a quest. I don't suppose anyone wants to help me with this?

Where is the "abyss" I hear that is where I must go?

I found this thread that explains a little of it, but did not tell me where to find the abyss at, or where Sutek's workshop exactly is: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=152534

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
His workshop is just south, south west of the Ratmen camps. :) Id be more than willing to show you the way.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His workshop is just south, south west of the Ratmen camps. :) Id be more than willing to show you the way.

O M G

I had NO idea it was so friggin' hard to get into that place. A quest, keys?! Wow.

A very kind person helped me into the area. Not sure if he wants me to disclose his name, but he is a WELL known in Catskills. *smiles*

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very kind player helped me inside... but I'm at a bit of a loss. I followed him through a moongate.

how do I get to the very entrance of the dungeon itself? Not sure where it actually is.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least the venture didnt involve to many deaths. *grins* A single death isnt that bad down there. ^^

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Especially for Bob!

Welcome back matey, ain't seen ya in a while!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scroll down for a detailed map:
Abyss Dungeon

Recently, Sutek himself has been stolling off and can be found near the bridge north of the Cavern of the Discarded.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Especially for Bob!

Welcome back matey, ain't seen ya in a while!

Hehe, so true. Hi Farsight, hey there Hawkeye-Pike. =-)

Do I need to get the keys *again* to return to him? I made it all the way down there and didn't realize that I needed a "Clockwork Assembly" so, I left, killed a golem and now can't seem to get back to the guy.

Anyone want to help me back down there? I'll be at the entrance of the dungeon wearing newbie-blessed armor. =-P