• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where is quest for ring for goblin?

Y

Yalp

it's one of the fishing quest npcs.. i forget the name but there is only 2. One of the rewards is the fishing pole one is the old beat up ring.

H

house4saleUO

anyone have name and where this npc for quest for ring can transfrom u in goblin?:party::party:
Not sure of the name, but its the GREEN goblin that gives you the red herring quest. I believe you can actually take the quest standing in the hallway east side of the bridge. He is located in the underworld, on the east goblin side (GREEN goblins). Need to have 100 fishing or have someone fish one up for you. GL

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both are quest from each of the 2 types opf goblins and youll need one red herring and one mud puppy for each one.. one gives the ring the othehr gives a blessed fishing pole ... each one will transform you into a goblin while equiping the item

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting - I'm doing the other fishing quest (Mud Puppy), but I'm having no luck (actually got killed whilst trying to look up information earlier). Is there any particular location you need to fish at, and is any actual skill needed to fish the relevant fishies up?

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure of the name, but its the GREEN goblin that gives you the red herring quest. I believe you can actually take the quest standing in the hallway east side of the bridge. He is located in the underworld, on the east goblin side (GREEN goblins). Need to have 100 fishing or have someone fish one up for you. GL
Right - just saw that. Great. Now I have to put my chef/fisher in the firing line...

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 19 mudpuppies and 22 red herrings so far :)

I prefer the nice little quiet patch of water just off the undead room.

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right - just saw that. Great. Now I have to put my chef/fisher in the firing line...
I can't see if you're on Legends or not, if you are I'll be happy to hand over one each of the fishes for you so you can hand the quest in on a tougher character.