• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Where is Europa?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm Europa is still down after serverdown...4 hours now..I checked UO Herals no news about a extended downtain due maintnance etc.
Unless you have guys have some more info?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA lose a shard for 4 hours and is there any notice or apology?. With their usual consummate customer relations skills of course not!. The saying is 'You get what you pay for' we, on the other hand, appear to pay for indifference.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess there's no one updating the web site at 4am EST :(

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess there's no one updating the web site at 4am EST :(
You are right of course, I was letting off steam but even so, regardless of when shards go down unexpectedly how hard would it be to aplogise?, even some time after the event, but apologies are somewhat rarer than hens teeth in my experience unless its a major problem. An apology is a recognition of peoples frustration, I think it helps.