• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Where is best place...

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gwenyth

It drops on earth elementals. I kill them in the rat cave north of the Sacrifice shrine in Ilshenar.

L

LdyHawke

Or you can push a green thorn into a patch of dirt (not in a field), and it will produce a mix of reagents and fertile dirt. Sometimes, you'll only get regs (about 100 total), but other times you can get upwards of 50 fertile dirt from one thorn. A friend gave me a helpful hint: while waiting for the timer to reset before being able to push another thorn into the ground, grind the reagents into potions for your gardener to use. Sort of kills two birds with one stone.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Green Thorns planted in Swamps give ivy plants, couple of regs and fertile dirt.

Question: Does wearing luck affect the number of dirt given?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whipping Vines give 1-10, and they spawn either from green thorns in swamp terrain, or in the main area of Blighted Grove as normal monsters.

A

Aboo

Or you can push a green thorn into a patch of dirt (not in a field), and it will produce a mix of reagents and fertile dirt. Sometimes, you'll only get regs (about 100 total), but other times you can get upwards of 50 fertile dirt from one thorn.
I can't tell you how many green thorns I have done and never knew this. Does it work in the swamps or just dirt? Thanks!

L

LdyHawke

Just in the dirt spots. In the swamps, you'll get the whipping vine, which carries vines as loot.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been using thorns to get my fertile dirt too. And I use the extra nightshade and garlic to help make potions for my plants.

The luck question is interesting - my guess is that it wouldn't matter, but I might try just the same to see...