• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where in the World is Boing?

• Thread starter imported_Peppermace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peppermace

Boing was KIDNAPPED by some evil holy mages in Luna!! They were after the poison on my froggy's skin!! The nerve!! Thanks to the brave and clever groups of search and rescue players, Boing was brought back to safety and securely stabled promptly! Second and Third prize was given to the second group shown because Veskara had in fact located Boing on her own earlier, my journal showed her approach, but was on the wrong side of the wall to gain entry.

This was kind of a tricky one! It took a good fifteen minutes for the first group to locate him. Congrats to the winners and I hope all participants had fun. I hope Boing can keep out of trouble for a little while longer this time!

T

TI-LuBu

A good time! Took awhile we were running all over malas seeing places we dont normally see in malas before we found him!

G

YAY!!! Geeeezzz!!!! Boing you need to stay out of trouble!! <font color="blue"> </font>