• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Where Have the Blackrocks Gone?

T

Tycolby

During the last week of mining(roughly 13 hours of mining) I got over 8k in colored ingots, around 15 variuos gems, and even my second Valorite Paragon chest. But not once did i get a single piece of blackrock. Did they turn off the spawning of BR's or am I that unlucky now at BR?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who knows? I got all of TWO blackrock from mining, from all that mining I have ever done.

T

Tycolby

Told you thats what you get for using them Picks you got from wallyworld!!!

A

Azazel of LA

Well it is still spawning so you were just on a dry streak. I mined a couple weeks back for a hole day and got none , then shortly after that I mined for a few hours and got 3 pieces.

Yule

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just two days ago I got one piece. So yes, they are still spawning.

A

Alrich

personally I've noticed I don't seem to mine up blackrock in ilsh, but I do in all the other facets. Don't know if thats RNG playing tricks on me or not, but its my experience on the matter

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is Blackrock used for now? Are they going to have another turn in?