• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Where has are Talia gone!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I was just askn about her the other day.......she better be back soon she owes me MILLIONS!! jk! but we do miss you!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I was starting to get better, and then my 81 year old father decided to start a grass fire on a windy day.... He's now in the Burn Ward at the hospital downtown with 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the knee down on his left leg. And he's 81, and he's diabetic. AND my mother won't drive downtown so I am her chauffer everyday after work. Two days after that happened, my husband's brother in SC passed away. He was only 50, left behind a wife and 3 kids. The day after that, my husband's grandfather died, but he was like 97, and not that close to us, but still, jesus! So while I'm not at all over the shock of any of this, I had to start my new job yesterday. It was actually relaxing to hang out with a baby all day.

Anyway, I hope to be back around soon, at least during the day while the baby is sleeping. Most nights I'm just too wiped out to play. I took my boat up for now, but whoever was helping me refresh it, Thank You! and I apologize for any empty vendors, that was always a pet peeve of mine, I'll try and fix them soon. I miss you guys!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow, what a few weeks! Sorry to hear about all that. If you need anything that requires a middle age UO fanatic halfway across the country to help with, I'm available :) Hope things settle down soon.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow!! That's an amazing amount of RL stuff going on and it take's an exceptional person to be able to handle all of that. God's speed and see ya soon!

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real life before game, take all the time you need. When bad stuff happens it takes us time to digest everything we are feeling. Hope all gets better soon. This poem always gives me peace. Someone sent it to me when my mom died, hope it helps your family too. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn Talia, you sure prove the old saying speak true, "an accident comes rarely alone"