• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] where from this rune ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about a golden metal strong box 100 stones empty?
hundred stone box.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If I remember right, those were the "real" coowner strong boxes, rather than the ones made back when rotating a metal box changed the name.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you lock the strongbox down and turn it it will revert to the normal weight. You can achieve the bugged 100stone weight by locking down any metal box and turning it (old co-owner boxes will change to 100 stones, or will bug and not be moveable) After you have found one that, when turned, is non-highlightable (is that even a word?) you can use the retrieve function and you will have a 100stone strong box in your pack. People for awhile were trying to sell these on vendors as "server birth strongboxes" for 100s of mils.

Herp!

Journeyman
Thanks @Deaol, I didn't even know how I did it... I just have a load of 100 stone boxes laying around and have for ages lol.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lots of free bumps!!!...this is a forum ..... and its the same topic...overweight items......lighten up...jeeesus...