• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] where from this marionette?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe its from Atlantic this December. The item is SUPPOSED to be a bed, and that is in fact what most people received. But a bug? I guess caused a few of them to be that graphic instead.

xtrinidaddyx103045

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello, i can tell you where the doll came from, i got it from the event along with the original image item. one char got the bed and another got the doll. i asked them em about it and they said...huh thats weird then proceeded to tell everyone good night then left. i had a char on both sides of the bosses when they split us up so i thought they may have did different images for each side. guess not. so far i am the only one that has one of these. it still makes the same music same as the bed. 1614464706995.png

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's bugged, I'd buy that. Let me know what these go for and I'll pay it with a bit on top for the buggedness

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could put it in your bank and see if it can be copied to TC and stay in that form.