• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Where does the scattered Hay spawn?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And do I need to be a thief to steal it?? Scattered hay is hard to come by since the spring cleaning madness. I need some for a halloween deco. I am on early in the morning and thought I might have a chance of being able to snag some myself, but I don't know where it spawns and I can't find any information. Thank for your help!

P.S.- I thought I'd ask here since they are considered kinda of rare, I think. Plus, I play Siege and I didn't want anyone to catch on to where I might be in the mornings!!

S

Smokey of LS

it spawns in t2a, i havent ran there in a while, but i believe if you go through brit sewers and go S out of there in t2a just keep going S and look for a tent and campsite with a lil wooden type of pen, really small like 4 tiles with wooden half walls round it, it spawns under that, can normally only see a tiny bit of corner thats in the pen part, but now adays Control/Shift works wonders, and yea its a server up spawn. GL

ps. its gotta be in fel too i forgot, so go through fel brit sewers and go straight South pretty much til the 2nd crossroad, there you'll see the tent and pen with hay around, the one you can grab is hidden in that pen. if you wanted to gate me around i could logg in there and run ya to it.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man you seriously need to read this boards before posting a question like this. I only say this because a thread on this is like 4 threads down which says where it is. But now you let everyone know what shard your on. Good luck trying to get the hay now. Probably will have a pk waiting for you.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man you seriously need to read this boards before posting a question like this. I only say this because a thread on this is like 4 threads down which says where it is. But now you let everyone know what shard your on. Good luck trying to get the hay now. Probably will have a pk waiting for you.
My bad! I actually scanned the board and totally missed that thread. That's what happens when I read the boards before my coffee kicks in. :eek: I don't worry about the PK's. If someone is there, oh well!! I die and go home. No biggie.

Thank you for the help. I thought hay was part of the turn in, bc I haven't found too many people that have it.