• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where does a creatures gold go once you've tamed it?

D

davebobbit

Title says it all...

I think that tamers should be able to earn the gold from an animal they tame the same as if they had killed it!

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the pet has bonded you can say <PetName> drop and the pet's loot will drop to the ground.

You used to be able to do that right after taming but I guess that people were taming dragons, having them drop their loot and then releasing them. Later someone would come and kill the dragon and get no loot. So EA changed things so pets would only drop their loot if bonded...

G

You can also retrieve their gold off of their corpse after their first death.

D

Detharleon

right but when you give gold to a white wyrm and it makes him happy, is it necessarily a good thing to take it all back?

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

right but when you give gold to a white wyrm and it makes him happy, is it necessarily a good thing to take it all back?

[/ QUOTE ]If you can tell the Wyrm to drop the gold that it "ate" then it sounds a lot easier than me spamming the "Create Food" spell.