• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do you find skeleton dragon for necromancers?

jeremy roe

Adventurer
Thank you. They disappear when you logoff? How long does it take to obtain them when playing

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. They disappear when you logoff? How long does it take to obtain them when playing

yeah they will disappear when you logoff. Only take a few minutes to get for me with 120 necro.. and lvl 3 mastery. Sometimes i get them first try. If i remember right there is only one dragon and 2 drakes so you have to wait for the dragon to respawn if you want 2 of them.

jeremy roe

Adventurer
yeah they will disappear when you logoff. Only take a few minutes to get for me with 120 necro.. and lvl 3 mastery. Sometimes i get them first try. If i remember right there is only one dragon and 2 drakes so you have to wait for the dragon to respawn if you want 2 of them.
Cool thanks