• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Where do these come from? ["HORN" w/out graphic]

C

Crystal Rose

Putting one in the Pacific Auction House Rares Auction this Sunday. Need a lil bit 'o background plz.

Thx in advance,
CR

Attachments

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They dont spawn anymore, but you used to be able to loot them off of the gargoyle refugees outside the royal city.

T

Trevelyan

Does anybody have a collection of these, or any for sale?

I'm guessing there are as many "horn" colours for lours as there are gargoyle horns, and i'd be interested in making up a "set"!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of all the ones i have i can only identify 7 different colours.

Thunderz

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These came off the gargoyles outside of the ter mur city near the moongate. You could lure a bora over and it would kill the gargoyle drifters or whatever they were called and you could pull them off of the corpse randomly. It is fixed and cannot be achieved anymore. Not sure on the price but i get 3 mil per and have about 7 or 8 colors. i would have to check.