• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do people buy regeants?

M

mookin1

I need to stock up on a lot of regeants but all the vendors i can find sell only 20 at a time, i don't want to spend time getting the number of regs up, is there a specific place people buy regs from?

G

That's the best way to buy regs in bulk quantities, unless you want to buy from another player. If you mark runes to all the mage shops/vendors, and buy each out in turn, in under an hour most will be selling you 999 at a time. Do three or four shops like this and you can collect 50k+ without too much hassle in a very short period.

Oh, and for this, shift-double click is your best friend - I used to run a regs vendor, and doing an hour of this provided me with a weeks' worth, no worries.

G

Yea, and going to Felucca towns is always a good idea as the regs are cheaper from the faction guys. Didn`t know about the SHift-Dbl click though :S

Drake

S

SilentFoxXy

As a True Britanian, and also current Sheriff of Britain, Im pleased to advise that between 4 of our factioneers we set up 8-10 Reagent vendors in 7 of the 8 faction towns. Another benefit being the charge of only 2gp, cheaper than trammel NPCs.
Yes, Shift Dble works, and it is possible with a little bit of application to get all 8 towns and 8 vendors selling 999 each, and when they get there it doesnt take very long at all to fill a great deal of deeds:)
Even if you dont have the time as you mention in your post to get them all to 999 even a quick visit to each city will net you 160 of each reg per town,

Have fun.

The Faction Towns (Fell) Most cases next to or very near the bank:-

Britain
Trinsic
Vesper
Yew
Skara
Moonglow
Minoc