• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do Magical Door replicas come from?

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember in Trinsic long ago when some people stole some of the magical doors off that building in the event. But, I don't have a clue where these replicas came from. I guess they could even be the same things but i don't think so. Does anyone know what the deal is on them?

Thanks in advance.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're one of the champ spawn replica drops. Can't remember which one though.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah its not majic doors thats the vet reward, thats House teleporters. Doh!

S

Stewpid

Basically, if you see something really cool and new to you, it's probably one of the deco drops from the new felluca champ spawns. New things are being found all the time there, and fortunately for those of us who farm them, they sell for a lot. :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember in Trinsic long ago when some people stole some of the magical doors off that building in the event. But, I don't have a clue where these replicas came from. I guess they could even be the same things but i don't think so. Does anyone know what the deal is on them?

Thanks in advance.
Abyssal Horror i believe