• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did you guys design the new castles and keeps? Is it still active?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the contest is over but can you still play around with custom plots the size of a castle and keep?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Could be some trouble to find open spots but on test you can build castle and keeps in Malas aswell. At least you could do that the first round of design competition

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a spot in Tram in the Trinsic swamp. Built a keep. If I'm reading the Castle & Keep design wiki page, it's an ongoing thing? Where is the Britain Commons House Contest Stone?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nevermind. Found it. Doesn't look like it's updating as implied in the house design menu.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if anyone's interested it's on the West side of Trinsic swamp about middle N-S. Says Ezekiel Zane's Keep. Owner Trader Joe. Set to public. Very in keeping with the traditional keep design.

I set a rune down next to the House Contest stone.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you place more than one house on TEST? Found a spot for a castle but I don't want to condemn the keep.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Test will probably be wiped again Feb/March for just castles this time, I liked your design! :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I remember correctly I think Mesanna mentioned that the contests were to be run quarterly. First time it was for castles and keeps, 2nd time just for keeps.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are all designs staying on the tool forever or will the oldest be removed when new ones are added? 24 new options every year...