• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Where did these masks come from??

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other day I picked up 3 new masks which I assume are all Event items..
I am looking for more info on where they came from, there rarity, and if possable how much they are worth...
The names of the Masks are

Veil of The Elder Savage[Replica]-- It looks like a Divine Countenance arty and it is all Green
EM Helios' Halloween Mask[Replica]-- It looks loke a Divine Countenance and it is all Orange
The Halloween Prankster... Looks like a Mark of Travesty mask that is all red

Any Info on these items are greatly appreciated...
Thnx in advance =^)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The Halloween Prankster... Looks like a Mark of Travesty mask that is all red"

This is from Europa's EM Halloween event last month. It was a vending machine style give away and there was quite alot of people there, i think around 50 at the least. Saw folks selling them for around 5-10m on Europa.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for more info on where they came from, there rarity, and if possable how much they are worth...
The names of the Masks are

Veil of The Elder Savage[Replica]-- It looks like a Divine Countenance arty and it is all Green
EM Helios' Halloween Mask[Replica]-- It looks loke a Divine Countenance and it is all Orange
Veil of the Elder Savage is from a legends event. There is a thread in the legends forums with a synopsis of the event. It came from a vending machine style statue. The statue was well controlled and limited in use for under 3 minutes, in a remote location. - I've seen them selling off legends for 25-50mill. The color is desirable and it's a neat wearable item. It's not as prolific as many vending machine items.

EM Helios' Halloween Mask isn't orange. It's red. - The only one of these that I've seen sell went for 90mill. Simply put, it looks awesome. There are believed to be 20 of these in circulation.

EM Mikos' Halloween Mask is orange. There are 10 of these. To my knowledge I'm the only one selling one right now. I've not seen any others sell and have no frame of reference for the value.