• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where did Pops go?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Since I've been on this shard, there's been a house just South of me that said POPS across it's roof. Now, all of a sudden it's gone and new plot is there with a new owner. He had great stuff to look at and a few vendors.

On a side note, I'm fairly new to creating BODs, do I have to have a small for every item in a Large or can I just create all of that one item and add it directly to the LBOD? Because I have a bunch of LBODs that are missing just one small that I don't have.

Thanks

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Yea I'm a grandpa myself DevilsOwn. I hope he's ok, or maybe he just moved..

As for the small thing, that's kind of annoying, that you have to have the smalls to complete the larges. I know that if I have a small that is less than the required number as the large I can bribe the guy to bump it up, but can the number of items in the small be more than the number required on the Large? For example I have a large and one of the items is for 10 feathered hats, can I fill a small 15 feathered hat and use that? If not, should I bump up the large?

If not, does anyone have a small for 10 feathered hat? LOL
How about small for 10 surcoats?
Or 10 thigh boots?
15 plain dress?
15 sandals?

Can be any quality. And BTW how do you search of BODs? When I use vendor search to search for them I just get people selling empty books.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I'm a grandpa myself DevilsOwn. I hope he's ok, or maybe he just moved..

As for the small thing, that's kind of annoying, that you have to have the smalls to complete the larges. I know that if I have a small that is less than the required number as the large I can bribe the guy to bump it up, but can the number of items in the small be more than the number required on the Large? For example I have a large and one of the items is for 10 feathered hats, can I fill a small 15 feathered hat and use that? If not, should I bump up the large?

bumping tailor and smith bods is a pain......cloth is fine, but leather you will get either a bump in the count, leather type, or intensity (plain or exceptional) - smith bods are the same, you don't know if you'll end up with a count change or a metal change - and no, number has to be the same

If not, does anyone have a small for 10 feathered hat? LOL
How about small for 10 surcoats?
Or 10 thigh boots?
15 plain dress?
15 sandals?

I'll go thru my stuff, see if I have any to help

Can be any quality. And BTW how do you search of BODs? When I use vendor search to search for them I just get people selling empty books.

really not sure if anyone sells bods on Legends anymore, used to be quite a few that did

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
**UPDATE***

I found a house in Luna that the vendors are nothing but BODs and they have ones I need but the books all say not for sale. The name of the house is PUC and the owner is Shoalin Monks. It's in the North West Corner. inside the walls. They got a book for every type and amount.

PS the new owner of Pops plot is Barnabas Sackett

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
**UPDATE***

I found a house in Luna that the vendors are nothing but BODs and they have ones I need but the books all say not for sale. The name of the house is PUC and the owner is Shoalin Monks. It's in the North West Corner. inside the walls. They got a book for every type and amount.

PS the new owner of Pops plot is Barnabas Sackett

The books will say not for sale, when you open them,. there should be prices beside each bod. just click the diamond to buy.
There is also a house with bod vendors and a rune library by the north gate of Luna.
Owned by Elly Goldheart

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
*Update*

The first house, none of the BODs are for sale, they have no price or diamond. The second you mentioned did not have what I needed. *sigh* :(