• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did my Conjurer's Garb go?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And... why did my corpse have 4 items on it that didn't belong to me?

Happened this morning at Formosa EM Event, using CC with UOA on gargoyle wearing human luck version. Fourth death near boss lead to sound looping, client freezing up, and finally UO closed to desktop. Utilized Undertaker's Staff, clicked on my bones, and p-doll didn't show a robe. I did have the robe after 3 prior deaths, plenty of insurance funds, cheeked all items were insured on login (and the one prior to logging in to the event).

Lost a valuable robe, and gained 2 shields, a ring, and a chest bone armor piece. What happened to the pancaked Garb?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I blame the phoenix?
P.S. not multi clienting, solo gargoyle lagging badly enough!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did the death robes fill your backpack. If you cant hold everything, the rest stays on the body. Weight wise or number wise.

Were the other items cursed? That means they came from a container in your backpack.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No death robes I can recall in my pack; and they disappeared when I clicked my corpses. No weight or item count issues, was well under capacity on both. None of the new items were cursed or blessed. Same with my stuff.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm wondering if the robe being for human forms some how didn't make it back properly for my gargoyle body type in the data stream/flood.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm wondering if the robe being for human forms some how didn't make it back properly for my gargoyle body type in the data stream/flood.
That's possible maybe... sounds weird. Just to be sure are you sure you are on the "right" Gargoyle? I mean do you have multiple ones on multiple shard maybe it's a different one.

However I have noticed lately that there is some serious lag of late at some of the EM Events. Not sure what's causing it. It could be you were bugging out with that sound loop and maybe that caused it not to appear?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Definitely on just my only event gargoyle on Formosa, no other playable characters there. My corpse having someone else's possessions really is a head scratcher. Not enough time had elapsed for my corpse to go public even if we had been in Fel (we were in Tokuno???), and i am not a perma grey thief, nor ever have been in the thieves guild on any of my chars.