• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where can I download enhanced client from?

S

Strato

I am coming back from a year of a uo break and want to keep up with the new client.:link:

S

Strato

so what is suggested that I use? Is there a client with better graphics that is not UO KR? I keep hearing enhanced client is not the same as uo kr\

I think I heard don't bother with uo kr, try the enhanced client? Can I patch to the enhanced client from my 9th anniversary? I haven't played since then and i'm really confused

so i see enhanced client and classic client for free trial download. I want to know if enhanced client is different than uo kr or better than uo kr

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KR is defunct. But it patches to "Enhanced"

Anything but 2D is crap, honestly. Performance issues, ugly as sin, etc.

S

Salya Sin

Strato... there are a lot of people who love the new client... I would recommend trying it yourself and making a decision... the UO community is split on it. It was the same with the KR client...

You can also go to http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/. That will give you both options as the first posted link doesn't always work.

Hope that helps.

P

Phineas le Monge

Everytime I try to download the enhanced client, it asks if I want to uninstall Stygian Abyss. When I click "no" the process does not continue. Must I uninstall SA to install the EC?

T

Tazar

"Stygian Abyss Client" and "Enhanced Client" are the same thing so it thinks you are trying to over-write the install.