• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where are you

F

Frostyuo

I used to play about 3 years ago, logged back in last night because I miss it and winter in MN if your not a sports person will get very boring, I have played and loved UO since i can remember and my best friends I no longer see. Mac, PimpinDaNation (married him in game lol) red, squeakers, and all the others I fail to mention. Let me know if you know any of them or if anyone remembers me.. frostbitten, iceprincess and a few other names.. I don't recall my icq number If i could i would post it.

Hope everyone is well and let me know if its worth transferring to Atlantic shard but LS will always be my home.

~Frosty