• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Where are the Rares museums on Lake Austin?

S

StifledArgument

Did you come over to visit or are you here for the blackrock? MUAHAHA lol

I only know of 2 ones off the top of my head. One is outside Umbra (west road I guess...the UMP Rares Museum, go down the road to UMP Town and one of the houses has a gold runebook called UMP Places and it has a rune to it there. Or run down the road and across the street from the Orc Fort/Arena (whatever that thing was called the big open place where you can places houses) you will see it behind the line of trees. The other is and the CAT Rares Museum in Tokuno outside of Makoto-Jima (south of the city) right out the south exit on your right.

I am sure there are more, but seeing as I just got back not long ago, I haven't had time to find all the old ones yet.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the two mentioned above Stryder’s museum is probably the best one on the shard, located on the NE side of Luna. My small collection is on the SW side of Luna with my name on the roof.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
More of a showcase of event stuff, I do have two event rares (Dark Crystal Shard and Rotting Minotaur Skull) on the roof of my public house, at the crossroads ESE of Yew Cemetary, Trammel, to go with a lot of general event junk.