• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the hardcore tso players at?

G

GRINCH

I am just wandering where all the hardcore players are at. Those who said they would be with the sims online til the end and are not around. There are many who are not here and it shows their faith in the game. It makes me wander why would ea want to keep a game going when everyone tucks their tails and leave when they mention about closing the game. Look in your hearts and see who the hypocrites are now.

TY
GRINCH

M

MonkeyPantz

Im here and i will stay till the end. But im not playing much anymore .. because it makes me sad to see those emtpy cities ..

I still talk to my friends i made online but thats it for now .. ill start playing again a few days just before they shut down the server....

A

Aster

I don't think I'm all that hardcore. I've been in and out and around and upside down - not played every day straight through. I do remember having a conversation with someone in beta about how we'd be in the game when the lights shut off. She left the game a month after launch.

I might play a little bit over the weekend. I'm really looking forward to the end of the world parties. But it's Memorial Day weekend in the US, the sun is shining .... there are better things to do today than look at tiny pixels all day long, you know?

C

Cherri Bear

Hey Grinchy! :p

I think a lot are checking into other games to start. My house in EA Land was mostly CC, then it disappeared. No fun in wasting more time on that.

When I play tso anymore, I go to my fav money house, Funky Money..Now owned by Wabbs. Mainly I just have fun at Funky Money.

We had a lot there last night and Curtis E Bears and I drowned in the pool.

Wabbs took away our ladder after she bribed us to get into the pool. You know how that bear hunting gets ;) heheh

I check into tso everyday, but a lot of the time none of my friends are on.
So, I log off and go to There.com or Toontown.

G

GRINCH

yeah, i went there last night cherri, logged on after you left i heard. they told me how they got you to drown and i wished i was there to watch that. ha ha

i call dibs on cherri bear steaks

ha ha ha

K

Katheryne

I am just wandering where all the hardcore players are at. Those who said they would be with the sims online til the end and are not around. There are many who are not here and it shows their faith in the game. It makes me wander why would ea want to keep a game going when everyone tucks their tails and leave when they mention about closing the game. Look in your hearts and see who the hypocrites are now.
This hardcore player is trying to make the game updater and client work on Linux. No real luck so far, but still trying.

C

Connie Johnson

Im still here been working hard at the playerscampaign.com site where we have been trying to save the game... as for being in game ... its really hard for me to be in there right now... just makes me want to cry and that type of mood is not what we need in game... I do log in from time to time but havnt been able to bear to stay in for long... sorry to all my friends that i havent been able to see me because of it.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still there alot, most of the time I can be found at my park. Oh and Grinch I can get you a copy of the sculpture I made you now. :)

M

maxxmisery

I haven't logged on in awhile, due to drama drama galore. I will probably check it out again soon though. I just needed a break!

S

Simone Valentino

I can't get in, when I could, it was dead. The game I played is gone. I do miss it or I would not be here now. :( I can get into TC3 but I have not played there since EA Land opened neither have my friends. I get sim selection screen and load EA Land 100% hear the music but it never leaves sim selection.

V

VeronicaV

Still playing in one form or another. I'll be here until the end.

P

Pami1

:bdh: I play on www.there.com and my name is Pami on There. I also play on SL also and my name there is Pami Llewelyn. I just don't want to play tso because no one is ever on and what is the point of skilling and making sim money when it will all be gone in 2 months. We are all just :bdh: and hoping the horse (TS0) will come back to life and sorry to say that it isn't.
Hagd and tc
Pami
:bdh:

G

Gracie Nito

The week before the announcement I was without internet service due to my router being broken and Verizon's screw ups in scheduling to get me a new one.

I was able to login to the game for 3 days when EA de-activated my subscription for lack of payment.

Took another 4 days with customer service to fix my login.

By this time, I had already gone through 2 weeks of grief over the loss , withdrawals from the game, and pretty much stuck having to deal with real life all the time!

I logged in to find that all the custom content I had uploaded over the past year was gone and that I could barely stay on a lot for 5 minutes.

Finally downloaded an update that returned some of my custom content and was able to stay in game for more than 5 minutes before getting booted to find that everyone had pretty much disappeared.

Found out that EA was attempting to charge my second account and promptly put a stop to that.

After 3 weeks of my family actually getting my attention, they grew accustomed to me not ignoring them anymore. At this point I see little point in re-training them to accept my absence while I'm busy playing a dying game. For now I'm playing the real life game. It's full of drama, daily challenges, goals and deadlines to meet.

I have been keeping a close eye on "Stargate Worlds" because I've been an avid fan of the movie and tv series for years. If and when the game is released, I'll then decide if I'm bored enough with the real life game again to emmerse myself in something new.

L

lucretia

ttl

we are here ....coffee every morning as usual, if I oversleep lost angel is always always there and we will be until the very last minute when they pry our boards out of our hands:bdh:

R

Raisin

I'm still playing and making more CC to sell :)

It has its ups and downs, sometimes I'm online a lot, sometimes not.