• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] where are the 6 liner quests?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys i havent recieved a 6 line quest for over 2 weeks now? But what i am getting are 5 liners with 20 fish each? Actually most of my quests require 20 fish now?
I cant seem to burst my quests up to 6 liners...at 5 it resets to 1
Any tips here? Would be much obliged:thumbup1:

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as far as I know there is no trick to getting 6 line quests..it is all random. as for all 20's on the orders, if you do enough orders (building up your reputation) eventually all the mongers will request are 20's on your orders. All my orders are for 20 fish now.

Just keep at it and good luck! *smiles*

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as far as I know there is no trick to getting 6 line quests..it is all random. as for all 20's on the orders, if you do enough orders (building up your reputation) eventually all the mongers will request are 20's on your orders. All my orders are for 20 fish now.

Just keep at it and good luck! *smiles*

Many thanks! I kind of thought that :gee:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also find 1 or 2 types of catches will be constantly coming up. With the numbers always being 20. For me it is always the Dungeness Crab, Spiney Lobster, Walleye, RedSnook, Orc Bass. The other catches are in the hundereds and growing trying to ge tthe perfered catches. Was hoping this was different from fisher to fisher to form some trading community. Observing the vendors that sell catches it seems we all have the same shortages. Found also if I am below 20 on something I better restock before it comes up on a quest request. Seems I catch more rare fish in an area then what is needed on a quest.

How about those books we get can stay out of the trash. Book covers each fishing group. Works like SoA and can pick a fish in that group where 50% caught is the picked fish for 10-30 minutes. Books come in three colors covering 10/20/30 of power fishing.