• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are all the signature makers?

G

Once upon a time I could come in here and have a variety of people to select from for more signatures. As many know, I'm a junkie when it comes to these things... it's my personal drug of choice, to be honest. There's nothing more exciting than having a new piece of art to display!

And now, I'm in need of a fix and I don't have any new talent to pick from? While KChan and Jennifer are definitely quality artists, it's always nice to have some others to choose from.

So please... if anyone out there is interested in trying their hand at a new piece of work for me, just send me what you got! I'd love to have some more art to display on the various forums I visit - and naturally you'd be given proper recognition.

And don't forget an avatar! No signature is truly complete without one!

Thanks!

~AK

G

I've been wondering where everyones been myself! It got quiet in here...

M

Mahrya

I've been out of practice for quite some time - but I'd be more than happy to make you another! Go easy on me, my skills are musty & dusty.

J

JessicaMcPherson

I'm still here. Been kind of busy with my new job, but my PM box and weekends are always open. I've been thinking of opening a thread again, but I'll have to see what the coming months would be like for me.

G

I havn't made a sim one for a long long time. Someone did ask me today if I could make a spotlight one but I don't even have any of the textures or even simpose on my new computer. The last one I made is the hamster one which I have at the moment

I

imported_sedusa

Awesome siggy, it cracked me up. I keep thinking of the hamsters Parizad tallks about in reference to things at EA.

G

Well it's good to see some of you still around!

If anyone is up for letting the creative juices flow again, post 'em here! And I've never required a Sim siggy - many of you will recall I had several, but not all of my collection contain Sims (including the one I'm using now... damn, I need to get Plus just so I can rotate them again!).

Seriously, though... this junkie needs a fix. And I've never had a Jess "Vogue" series sig... Jess? You up to the task?

J

JessicaMcPherson

What a funny coincidence. I already have a sketch of an idea for your signature.

G

Yay!!! I'm so excited!!!

/grabs some M&M's and wait anxiously...

G

Oh, I do!! I'll set it up soon... getting ready to head out for the night.

Thanks, Jess!

G

My signature is nothing ingenius, but I just messed with a picture in paint and then uploaded it to photobucket. Photobucket has all kinds of cool effects and things you can use. Its like a miniature photoshop. It certainly made the job easier for me. I'm photoshop and custom content ******** XD

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I need a sig too lol, a sig for my Real Estate company, AA Real Estate, if anyone could make me one it would be great my head is : C526 (blue or silver idc).

G

Eh, I never really got alot of requests but I still check in from time to time. I still make signatures, mainly just for myself though

G

I'd love to try my hand at this again to make some siggies for myself but also to make some for others after I get decent at it, but I can't remember where to get Simpose....anybody know?

G

D'oh
simpose.com LOL how much more obvious could it be LOL. I just downloaded a free trial of PSP 8 also for a website project I've been enlisted to do, so I'm gonna see if I can use one or the other or both to experiment with some siggies for myself.....might look like crap but at least I'll be able to say I made em myself

Thanks hon, you're a trooper!

A

AsilwenEvenstar

<font color="green">I don't think I've made a signature for over a year now.. I moved on to rl photography I guess and forgot about it.
I should try making one again to see how it would turn out, I hope I didn't lose my touch :p </font>