• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where am I?

Dragonater

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Quirky bug happening last day or so. Every now and then, when I'm in Tram, I'll hear the Felucca music and the landscape will suddenly lose all it's Tram foliage as tho I'd just been transported to Fel. However the buildings don't change. Example; I'm at Brit bank in Tram with all the banners draping down the front, music plays foliage disappears but bank still has banners unlike if I had been transplanted to Fel where the bank doesn't have banners. So am I still in Tram with landscape like Fel. or in Fel with buildings like Tram. Anyone else experience this?

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Quirky bug happening last day or so. Every now and then, when I'm in Tram, I'll hear the Felucca music and the landscape will suddenly lose all it's Tram foliage as tho I'd just been transported to Fel. However the buildings don't change. Example; I'm at Brit bank in Tram with all the banners draping down the front, music plays foliage disappears but bank still has banners unlike if I had been transplanted to Fel where the bank doesn't have banners. So am I still in Tram with landscape like Fel. or in Fel with buildings like Tram. Anyone else experience this?
Hello,
This has always happened to me my 8 or 10 years playing. I loose track. Not sure what it is, sometimes I'll just run through an npc just to make sure I don't get the "....shoved them out of the way" message. You are still in Tram with all the Tram rules. It often will switch back and forth.

Dragonater

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
This has always happened to me my 8 or 10 years playing. I loose track. Not sure what it is, sometimes I'll just run through an npc just to make sure I don't get the "....shoved them out of the way" message. You are still in Tram with all the Tram rules. It often will switch back and forth.
Thanks for the info.I never thought about trying to run through an npc, good idea.