• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When You Know Your Doing It RIght...

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hahaha!

I had this happen back in the day at the Britain blacksmith because I was doing repairs for free.

So this one guy started complaining to one of my other smiths that I was training that I wasn't charging people and wouldn't take donations.

I soo wanted to tell him but I just laughed about it. Hehe

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One of my toons hates my other toon and is always telling people that she doesn't trust him and he should die...

Some of my toons are just downright evil...

but then I RP... so...

and one of my toons is just so nice is almost sickening...

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
And now we all know why I have trust issues... :)
Well played. I get that even now, hang around idocs long enough and whatever toon you use the most pretty much gets hated. People will remember that one idoc 3 years ago and remember your name. Hop on an alt and do something different, switch ICQ, voila... the haters are friends again.

Reminds me of my thief in 2000 or so, I'd steal something from a player, usually their weapon, and go dump it at my house then come back either with a disguise kit or another toon and they'd kindly warn me about the thief. Those disguise kits were the best thing in UO back then, imo.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it when i have an arguement with the voices in my head and they stop talking to me. :D

....well at leaste until they realise i'm not gonna appologise cos i like the silence, they are not the brightest ;)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My evil toon was so mean she would go to the bank open up a gate and say selling husband's stuff while he is at work hurry up buy before he gets home. Always sold out in an hour or less. My evil toon didn't do that the stuff would sit and never sell. people like a drama sale lol