• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When will things happen?

H

Halca Yucali

I know things to happen, but not which first. When will things happen?

Old Test City move to New Test City
Everybody move to New Test City
Everybody money erased
Everybody have everything erased in New Test City

Will New Test City get erased before Old Test City move, or after?

Arigato,

G

TC and TC3 merge - possibly is going to happen on Wednesday 11/28/2007 according to blog, although this may not be true. Or will, we'll see.
Old TC will merge TC3, everybody will live in TC3-land (or EA-Land, I dunno if it's going to be kept TC3 or EA-Land for TC cities) regardless, on the same day 11/28/2007.
Money Wipe - The same day as 11/28/2007, Production Cities is unknown
Everything Wipe Out - WILL NEVER HAPPEN, only money is going to be wiped out.

Once TC and TC3 will be merged, everybody will be living on the same place, except you can visit TC3 I think, I dunno, we'll see.

N

NightFlyer

TC3/TC will be on seperate server than TSO/EA Land.

Never the twain shall meet.

M

mike1977

This week we'll probably get to move a sim that is in TC to TC3. Then next week will probably be the TC & TC3 merge if ya want to hold on to your TC lot.

G

In order of progression:

1. Sim Move (without simoleans or lots) from TC to TC3. Only avatars & inventory items. (11/21/2007)

2. TC merges with TC3 ~ TC becomes a fully functioning, permanant part of the test city. (11/28/2007)

3. EA Land opens ~ New sims may be created. (TBD)

4. Sim Move to EA Land~ Only avatars and inventory items. (TBD)

5. First Production city merges with EA Land ~ merge includes avatars, inventory and lots. (City & time TBD)

6. Cities will continue to merge until all production cities have merged. Schedules of which cities and when will be announced.
a. Merge Map (being worked on)
b. City Badges

7. Betaville will be the last city merged. The last plans I am aware of, have all family members being moved as seperate avatars to EA Land, but no more 'freewill'. Betaville plans were not set in stone, and may change.

8. When the progression is complete, EA Land will be one city, TC3 will be the test environment for EA Land, and the game will no longer be known as The Sims Online, but rather EA Land. (EA Land Logo)

This is the basic outline, details and timetables will be announced as they go along, and as always, everything is subject to change as needed to deal with bugs and glitches.

H

Halca Yucali

Arigato...

So when will the new Test Center get erased? Will only money get erased, or everything?

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Arigato...

So when will the new Test Center get erased? Will only money get erased, or everything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only money is getting wiped. You get to keep all objects &amp; property. But someone said today that the merge is getting set back a week since we didnt get an update this week.